Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help Me!!!!!

Posted by reddragon 
Help Me!!!!!
January 09, 2011 07:09AM
I am in deep need for assistance! I have version 4.3U. I had already hack the wii using indiana pwns. I had the homebrew channel on it working great and other apps. Well, I got home from work today only to find out that someone in my house stupidly formatted my wii on "accident". Whatever! I have lost all channels that were added especially the homebrew channel. I tried using the indiana pwns hack again with the hackmii installer, but I keep getting an error code that it cannot find the sd card or any codes to load. What can I do to get my wii back????
Re: Help Me!!!!!
January 09, 2011 07:49AM
try formatting your SD card, and make sure your files are in the correct locations. Also if it isn't the same SD card as before it may be incompatable with the hack. If you format your card, make sure it is either FAT 16 or FAT 32, I forget which one.
January 11, 2011 05:27AM
Yeah, I tried formatting the sd card to fat 32 and then I put the hackmii installer and indiana pwns info on it. I did the same thing as before, and I still got the same results. I am going to type out what it says. Please help me!!!

{This is what is shown on my screen.}

Black screen.
savezelda v1.1 (segher@interesting-times)

Copyright 2008,2009 Segher Boessenkool
Copyright 2008 Haxx Enterprises
Copyright 2008 Hector Martin ("marcan")
Copyright 2003,2004 Felix Domke

This code is licensed to you under the terms of the
GNU GPL, version 2; see the file COPYING

Font and Graphics by Freddy Leitner

Cleaning up environment... Eventhook release failed with
code 0

OK.
SD Card not present? (-1056964576)
SD Card not found (-1056964576)
USBGecko not found
No code found to load, hanging.

{END}

I hope with this information, you can guide me as to how I can fix everything.

Thank you.
January 11, 2011 05:39AM
What kind of SD card is it? and what size is it? it looks like it may not be compatible.
Maybe try formatting as FAT (FAT16) and see if that changes anything?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 05:41AM by bg4545.
January 11, 2011 05:51AM
You gotta have a 2gig no more, and can't be a micro if your doing the hack for 4.3. There was somebody else at one time had this same issue and got a different card and it worked.
January 12, 2011 04:38AM
Thank you. I had to go get another 2GB sd card. I guess the one I had decided to not work anymore. It is working fine. But I do have another problem. It is with wiiflow. I partitioned a 320GB hdd hard drive to wbfs. Wiiflow will recognize the hard drive, but it states that I have no games on it. I loaded 3 games each ending in .iso but I am still having problems. Any suggestions???
January 12, 2011 04:48AM
We don't support USB loaders.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.