Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Install Problems

Posted by ScuttleButt31 
Re: Homebrew Install Problems
September 17, 2009 03:12AM
Did you try my above method? By making a folder that says al?
September 17, 2009 05:14AM
O gosh! I'm stupid! *Smacks face*

Its probably because your SD card isn't compatible. Try getting a new SD card (Maybe the official Nintendo one?). Its only like $10...
September 17, 2009 06:47PM
just to check - do you have a USA Wii and a USA copy of brawl? If not, it wont work. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, i was speed reading the topic so far.
September 17, 2009 07:39PM
Waxy

Yep, I tried you method of making the al folder and putting the .bin in there. Also, with SD cards I have tried all of this with an official Nintendo licensed and a Lexar 2GB. Neither of which worked of course.
September 17, 2009 07:40PM
Sif

I do have a US Wii and a US copy of SSBB
September 17, 2009 07:41PM
ScuttleButt31
Waxy

Yep, I tried you method of making the al folder and putting the .bin in there. Also, with SD cards I have tried all of this with an official Nintendo licensed and a Lexar 2GB. Neither of which worked of course.
This is retarded. I have no idea why this isn't working for you. Still, wait for someone smarter than me to come along...They can probably help you......
September 17, 2009 09:16PM
I know! There must be something special about my Wii. I can think of no explanation for why this is not working. I am going to try this on my GF's Wii and my brothers Wii to see if I am retarded or my Wii is.
September 20, 2009 05:41AM
have you tried formatting as both FAT & FAT32? what about playing with other formatting options? I haven't seen anything about this anywhere regarding bannerbomb, but hey almost anythings worth trying at this point.
September 20, 2009 05:48AM
He already fixed it (See his other thread). Thanks for the help, though! :)
September 21, 2009 07:44AM
Yeah. Thanks for the help everyone. I finally managed to get everything to work. For those of you who want to try, I used the SSBB beta exploit that is out there. Takes a little bit of hunting, but if you look in my other post you will find a link to a site that tells you everything you need to know.
October 03, 2009 07:33PM
I have a problem to reinstall the hbc, i try to get de sortmii and a think i install ronge think and my homebrew channel apears up side down,I try to fix it delete it and put it again.
I format the wii,try to get the hbc but when i try it apears on screen that it can not be installed - there is no know vulnerable ISO installed on the wii
I WHANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THIS, THERE IS ANOTHER WAY TO GET THE HBC? PLEASE...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2009 07:34PM by Raga.
October 03, 2009 08:14PM
I'm sorry, I don't know what "Sortmii" or "ronge" is.....
October 03, 2009 08:29PM
I dont think hes a native english speaker. but he IS a troll.
October 03, 2009 10:45PM
Raga
...my homebrew channel apears up side down...
haha that's awesome
October 30, 2009 03:49PM
Hey Scuttlebutt31
I noticed you managed to sort your problem out, I was wondering what exactly was the problem and how did you sort it?

Everything you've said is exactly my problem too, oh and if anyone else can help please do! :]
EDIT:
Just saw your other post, I have an built in card reader in my laptop maybe that's my problem too, now to find an SD card reader that works? :S

Apologies for bumping this thread.

Edit 2: Bought a card reader, doesn't work still so I'm back to square one.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2009 04:36PM by godlovesmess.
October 30, 2009 08:44PM
^^
What exactly is your problem? Your SD card isn't being read?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login