Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting newest homebrew

Posted by MRBILL60 
Getting newest homebrew
August 17, 2010 03:44AM
just got a new WII,am going to use MYWIIDOWNLOADS for homebrew(will it be the newest one out there)
Re: Getting newest homebrew
August 17, 2010 04:44AM
DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!

Everything you need can be found free on wiibrew.org.
August 17, 2010 06:03AM
MRBILL, what do you want to do with your new wii?
August 17, 2010 06:03PM
everything..where do I go to get started?need a trusted site for game downloads,and all the other stuff,can you help??
August 17, 2010 06:46PM
I already told you, everything you need or need to know can be found at wiibrew.org. Try to get started, and then ask for help if you get stuck.
August 17, 2010 07:54PM
MRBILL, i'm assuming you read the rules when you made this topic and by "game downloads" you mean homebrew games and not official nintendo games.

If you do mean official nintendo games, then pay that site your money, download that stuff, pray you have a better than 50/50 shot at not breaking your wii, and this is where we part ways...

If you DO mean homebrew, welcome to the forums! wiibrew.org has ALL that you need and if you would like help getting started, let us/me know and i/we'll be happy to help.
August 17, 2010 07:54PM
Everything possible could be found here, one wiibrew.org. For starters, may I suggest installing the Homebrew Channel? After that, you can use the Homebrew Browser to get homebrew games, programs, emulators, etc.
August 18, 2010 02:03AM
thx for getting me right,I did mean homebrew and am very thankful for all of the help.....
August 18, 2010 04:46AM
no problem... if there is anything specific you need, let us know. Wiibrew.org should have all the stuff you need, but if you get stuck... ask away!
August 19, 2010 03:30AM
I just got this wii new,while setting it up I updated it with most recentversion.Is there anything out there that can help me get homebrew without a disk
August 19, 2010 03:39AM
No, right now you must have Lego Indiana Jones (or Super Smash Brothers Brawl if you have an American Wii) to run homebrew on a Wii with system menu 4.3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login