Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flash Games Emulator

Posted by MertenNor 
Re: Flash Games Emulator
November 28, 2009 10:01PM
An emulator of sorts would still be nice for those who dont use Opera on Wii. Anyways it's good to see this is getting attention on both fronts.
December 10, 2009 02:58PM
SteelSLasher
MertenNor
is it passable to make a Wii "browser Window" that loads a URL and uses a config file for the Link and the Controls.. ?

calm down, you seem to be really excited about something that might takes months, a wii homebrew web browser is in the works, we hope to implement a flash version higher than 8 to take the piss out of the internet channel

How would the flash player work because i got told the reason opera web browser doesnt have good flash is because flash has to be made from the people who make flash (cant remember there name! :D )
December 13, 2009 09:24AM
aidanharris
SteelSLasher
MertenNor
is it passable to make a Wii "browser Window" that loads a URL and uses a config file for the Link and the Controls.. ?

calm down, you seem to be really excited about something that might takes months, a wii homebrew web browser is in the works, we hope to implement a flash version higher than 8 to take the piss out of the internet channel

How would the flash player work because i got told the reason opera web browser doesnt have good flash is because flash has to be made from the people who make flash (cant remember there name! :D )

Adobe! Lol! :D
December 13, 2009 02:36PM
aidanharris
SteelSLasher
MertenNor

That person told you wrong. Wii Opera does indeed use Adobe Flash, just an older version.
December 18, 2009 12:15PM
Yes but you cant just use the flash in an app or internet browser, can you??? You have to ask them and get permission other wise they'll sue!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2009 12:15PM by aidanharris.
December 18, 2009 07:23PM
there are open source flash players out there. e.g. GNASH
December 19, 2009 01:37PM
Gnash tends to not work all that well, though.
December 23, 2009 01:30AM
going to see what I can do with Boot Opera ^_^

maybe make a package with some games.. :)

MertenNor
December 23, 2009 04:49PM
I made a few, they can be found here : [forum.wiibrew.org] Will try and make some more soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login