Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dop-IOS mod

Posted by SifJar 
Re: Dop-IOS mod
November 09, 2009 11:17PM
That has been suggested and Arikado said it was beyond his programming abilities (something I highly doubt), and I pointed him to the source of an app unsupported here which does that and he said he'd have a look. I feel I should also point out that the original patchmii-core example posted by bushing with the release of patchmii-core also does this. I think it should just be a case of copying a couple of functions and implenting them, but I'm not sure.
November 09, 2009 11:22PM
Yeah, I just need to look into it. There's a lot of sanity checks that have to be taken into account with doing this too. I wouldn't release an app that lets people install IOS 51 over IOS 70 for instance. It's definitely in my mind for doing, but I really cant provide a definite ETA for when I get around to getting serious about it.
November 23, 2009 08:57PM
I too tried to update the nintendo channel and I get an error. I am not sure what it said as it didnt stay long. I used v8 as well. Just thought i should report this.....
November 23, 2009 10:34PM
Try again later I guess. Some people have gotten it and others haven't. There doesn't seem to be a specific reason AFAIK.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login